It's All About The Eyes beauty

Wanna make your eye lashes grow longer and thicker? Need some tips on how to care for your eyes? Well you're at the right  place as we share you some tips and tricks on how to perk up those eyes the right and natural way!

"Hello my gorgeous WoM readers! So I've been receiving quite a number of inquiries regarding tips on how to care for your eyes and what not. Okay, I may not be a major expert in caring for the eyes as I myself am struggling with my contact lens drama from day to day(Yikes!), however, I have some tips that I can share with all of you on how to remove your eye make up the right way and grow your lashes thicker and longer at the same time:
I have been using baby oil to remove my eye make up for about a month now and have been noticing that my eyelashes have become very much visible and longer out of a sudden. Of course, being as curious as I always am, I began to search for some good information through the so called Know-It-All search engine, GOOGLE, and to my surprise, baby oil actually helps make your eyelashes grow longer and healthier!

I gave myself a big pat on the back for discovering something useful for these delicate eyes but then again, my brain just wouldn't stop fidgeting for more information. I then began to wonder, 
  
                       "IS USING BABY OIL SAFE FOR YOUR EYES?"

According to some articles and feedbacks from the beauty forums that I've Googled, some say that although baby oil DOES help you grow your lashes, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to use baby oil as your eye make up remover. This is because oil based products such as commercial make up removers, baby oil and petroleum jelly tend to leave behind some remaining of both your eye make up remover and your make up on the rim of the eyelid. This constant behavior will eventually lead to a burning sensation to the eyes as well as having dry and irritating eyes. 

So what now?

SHAMPOO THOSE EYES!

Okay I don't mean by shampooing your eyeballs or anything, you can simply cleanse away those colorful eye make up by using baby shampoo or gentle soap/cleanser. Use your fingertips to gently massage the area of your eyelids and do not worry, the soap will NOT get into your eyes IF you CLOSE your eyes gently and properly. Remember to use just plain or non creamy cleanser andNOT the ones with scrubbing particles in it. Do this regime twice a day - before you head for your beauty sleep and the morning after. This eye removal tip really helps you especially when you are wearing contact lenses like me!

                              WHAT ABOUT GROWING YOUR LASHES?

Well of course, although it is not recommended to use baby oil or any oil based products to remove your make up, you can use them AFTER you have thoroughly cleansed your eyes.

Get yourself a clean and new eyelash brush to apply the natural lubricants on your lashes. Now it doesn't have to be baby oil, you may use petroleum jelly or olive oil as well. Castor oil is by far the best in growing your lashes thicker and longer. Wear them at night before your beauty sleep and rinse them off in the morning.
If you have vitamin E oil with you, that's a bonus! Apply vitamin E oil regularly and always brush your lashes to help regulate the growth of those lashes.

Lastly, be patient! Flowers don't just grow overnight. You may happily see the result in 4 to 6 weeks time and continue with the method to maintain a healthier and prettier looking lash.

Hope you enjoyed reading this article and good luck!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.